Helping Hands opens in Wakefield
- Author: Woodhead Investments
- Date: May 7, 2019
Here at Woodhead Investments, we’re proud to have been delivering successful services and businesses to Wakefield for 50 years.
With a brand-new development, we are delighted to announce that we are bringing another flourishing client to Wakefield City Centre once again.
Setting up at 11a Wood Street, Wakefield, we are proud to introduce family run nursing and home care provider Helping Hands. Specialising in various types of care for clients up and down the country for the last 30 years, the team at the Wakefield branch are fully equipped to support any number of care requirements, from as little as 30 mins per week right through to full-time live-in care. These include:
- Personal care – Support with dressing, showering, washing and continence.
- Medication – Gentle reminders to remember medication or help with swallowing.
- Routine calls – Wake-up and evening calls to get individuals in and out of bed safely.
- Mobility support – Help getting out and about or assistance when getting used to a walking frame.
- Companionship – Popping in for a cup of tea and a chat.
- Household duties – Cleaning, washing up, laundry and help with opening and answering post.
- Health and nutrition – Preparing food and making nutritious meals.
In our property leasing projects, we are required to be in contact with several parties in order to see the project over the line. Consulting with contractors, fitters, decorators and with a ‘helping hand’ from Helping Hands themselves, we were all able to see a nicely finished negotiation and completed project.
We look forward to what the future holds for our new tenants and wish them all the best in their new premises.
If you would like to get in touch with our team at Woodhead Investments regarding our commercial or residential properties in Wakefield, feel free to contact us on 01924 374720.